Friday, November 21, 2008

ANDREW AND VICTOR, What will I do???

PEACE!! NOT FOR LONG
As I sat back and enjoy the time without my third Boy Andrew this past week, my Mom and Dad took him for a few days. I suddenly realized that it was peaceful without the fighting between the two siblings that are 15 months apart, Andrew and Vittorio. However, I also noticed the things Victor was doing and Andrew was all along getting blamed for. I had a little more time to get on Victors back about his not listen.

Sneak Eating Of a 3 Year Old
The last day was closing in and I sure did miss Andrew but it was certainly peaceful. No screaming, fighting, crying, no "I'm Hungry" every second after he just ate and no excessive wrappers everywhere because of his sneak eating. Before he left for his Pappy and Memals He was eating a yogurt under the kitchen table. Mind you he never finished anything and it is continuous. Drives me CRAZY!!!
Face off over the Jacket
Time to pick up Andrew, I notice a change as soon as he stepped foot in the car. First off Victor was so mean to him it was horrible. The fighting started. While Andrew was gone Victor instead on wearing Andrew's Shark coat that was entirely to small for him. When Andrew returned home It was tolded to Andrew by Victor that he wore his Shark coat. Victor wanted to fire him up. IT DID!!! So little Andrew disappeared for a while and the next time we saw him he was ready for school wearing Victors Leather jacket, IN YOUR FACE VICTOR!!

I just can't believe how much they fight and how nasty Victor is to Andrew.

No comments: