Monday, November 24, 2008

A Late Afternoon Horseback Ridding

My girfriend Kim and I
Vito, How cute

Andrew


Good Friends


Victor

Kim and Gigi


Andrew Loves it, he can't wait to go again.
Kim's daughters freind Molly

Kim's Daughter Britney



A Late Afternoon Horseback Ridding

Austin was the first one to ride but I was so nervous and excited at the same time, that I did not take any picture of him.

It was beautiful as the kids enjoyed horseback ridding my friends horses. We will be making more visits up to the barn. My girlfriend Kim and I are going to try to ride together more often, that is when I look forward to all the kids being in a full day of school. How many years do I have? FIVE!! FIVE MORE YEARS. I will enjoy the children at home until then. When that day comes, I have big plans.

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

I haven't been on a horse in forever, and my kids have never been. They need to go, huh? You kiddies look like they loved it!