Saturday, November 22, 2008

Remember When You Were a Kid?

Remember when you would watch figure skating on TV and then pretend to be a figure skater. Or when you would watch Wonder Woman and run around the house with aluminum foil on your wrists as if you were really her fighting off bad guys. What about Solid Gold, and The Solid Gold Girls? Did you ever watch them and try to be and move just like them. Well maybe you didn't, but I sure did.

It's funny that I sit watching my own kids doing the same thing. Not playing Wonder Woman, or being Solid Gold Dancers, we would have a problem. They just got finished watching Iron man and managed to scrap up all sorts of things around the house for imaginary play, to transform themselves into IRONMAN. So Funny!! Andrew dressed in a Ironman mask and a winter Snow cap and winter gloves holding a long rectangular block as a shotgun, freaking hilarious. He looked more like a bum in the cold adding wood to a fire while wearing an Ironman mask. Kids are funny I will say that.

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

We looked like bums in aluminum foil when we were pretending to be Wonder Woman. I also used yarn as my "lasso of truth". All kids with great imaginations look like bums. =) (My theory is that bums are probably very creative people... who don't have homes.)