Friday, October 24, 2008

NIGHT AND DAY DRAG ON!!!

As I sit here it just seems to me the day can't go any slower. I am new at this blogging thing so bare with me. I can't always be funny although I could definitely have my own sit com especially with my family and husband family combine. Not to mention my lovely girlfriends Kim and Maryanne.



Last night I had a hard time falling asleep then this morning I awoke at 5:00 just to toss and turn. This never happens!! Now the day just moves so slowly. I have never been scared before with doctor visits but today's is just not sitting with me very well. I have no idea why. Then I try not to think about and time feel like it is standing still and I feel I will never get to the doctor that I am dreading so much.



What woman ever wants to her OB/GYN? I have had to do a few test in the last few weeks that haven't been so pleasant, and today I get a wonderful Biopsy, having no idea what to expect and also receive the results to the previous test. The men think they have it bad?? Please!!! To have your jewels grabbed and told to cough doesn't sound that bad to me.



I though if I blog for a while time will pass and I will feel better. I just can believe how much the mind races and as a woman, I worry, I know I am not alone.



It's so funny that things change over time, and the things we worry about are so much more different then when we were 18. Honestly, I never thought I would enter the world of adulthood and my 30's.

1 comment:

Kimmy P said...

Hope everything went well at the doctor.
I totally agree with you. The things we worried about when we were 18 seem so petty now. But oh what a big deal they were back then!