Tuesday, October 28, 2008

The GREAT PUMPKIN has LEARNED the word NO


ADORABLE NO MORE!!!


It's incredible to me that a tinny little being can scream at the top of her lungs NO. As she runs through the house calling my name as the boys do everyday, "MOM". Don't let the pictures deceive you this baby has major attitude. A true GIRL down to the bone, and she already knows everything. I can't believe I am already having a fight with a one year old about putting her jacket on. This morning she looked so pretty with her girly girl jeans on and cute pink turtleneck sweater and added pink boots. I thought I might add a cute little headband.....I DON"T THINK SO. The word NO came out of her mouth in a huge scream with her adorable big blue eyes piercing at me. She took off her headband and threw it down on the floor as she repeatedly went stomping through her room. All that I could think to myself was "OH HELL NO, I DON'T THINK SO". Also asking myself, Have any of the boys acted like this?? The answer is no. CUTE LITTLE GIGI...we call her GIRL GONE WILD.

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Oh dear... look out for 13. With some of the 'tude Zoe gives me some days, I wonder if I should ship her off to boarding school before the teen years hit.