Monday, December 8, 2008

Pictures with Santa 2008

Pictures to REMEMBER
NOT FOR GIANNA, I HOPE

It took 2 hours to get everyone dressed and out of the door to see Santa today. By the time we got there they were all a little disheveled. Boys will be boys. It was time to readjust everyone to make them look their very best. What do you know?? I forgot one!! Austin with his shirt untucked, you always have one that slips by you. Pictures with Santa was not fun for Gianna. Poor little girl!! She hated every minute of sitting on Santa's lap. Because there was no line the boys got to spend a lot of time with Santa. I definitely think this will be a time remembered. Hopefully not for baby Gigi.








2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Very cute! And don't worry, I'm sure Gianna has already blocked the day from her memory...

Shifler Clan said...

I have the same dress for Kenna to wear on xmas day :-) I am taking them to see Santa on sat should be fun!!