Monday, December 1, 2008

December 1st and Completely Decorated for Christmas

8 Christmas Trees in the House

Gianna's Christmas Tree
The Boys Christmas Tree

Computer/Gaming area Christmas Tree

Main Bathroom Christmas Tree

Dinning room Christmas Tree

Large Dinning Room Christmas Tree

Living Room Christmas Tree

Family Room Christmas Tree


I have all the decorations up and ready to go. Now I can sit back and enjoy them. All the christmas shopping is done now all I have to do is wrap the gifts.

4 comments:

Shifler Clan said...

Wow you go girl!!! I am so behind this year! I did get our tree and I have the xmas cards done but not he shopping and I still need to decorate :-)

Suzanne said...

Does Santa get confused at your house?

I had a hard enough time putting up one this year... and I still can't get the lights on the top half of it to light correctly. But I'm calling it good...

Kimmy P said...

Your trees are beautiful! I can't believe that you have so many. I haven't even put my one & only tree up yet!

Angie said...

Kimmy you should see the outside!!